Through the global social network, we can engage with each other in different ways or can exchange information with us. WhatsApp is a social media platform. Which was first created 10 years ago in 2009. Since then WhatsApp’s popularity has increased day by day. Eventually, one of the social media companies, WhatsApp, bought Facebook in 2015. This way, the way of WhatsApp is more accessible. At present, you can run WhatsApp from your PC or any of your smartphones.
What is WhatsApp
WhatsApp Application is a popular Messenger for smartphones. As social media has expanded rapidly, no other social media has ever spread so fast. The WhatsApp application can be used on various smartphones such as iOS and Android. It is not also just for a chat, but also through sharing WhatsApp through messaging, video and audio messages.
How to use WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a cross-platform emergency messaging service that transmits about 1.5 billion user messages, photos, and calls every day. The app can be set up quickly and is useful for use as soon as you set up. It supports both Android and iOS versions. Currently, there are trends in cyberspace in WhatsApp like many communications sites and apps. In particular, for the most recent incidents, many have become frustrated with the use of WhatsApp. Which is why it is really safe to use it for them. So, before using WhatsApp, you have to use it to keep an idea about it.
Use Whatsapp on PC
The WhatsApp application can be used directly from your desktop without any kind of browser. To install WhatsApp on your computer, you must first do Essex from your computer’s browser on WhatsApp’s website. You must remember to download it through the Apple App Store or Microsoft Store.
If your operating system is Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 or Mac OSX 10.9 then only WhatsApp can be installed on your computer. In addition to other operating systems, you can use WhatsApp through the browser.
- To install Windows 8.1 / 10 and Mac OSX 10.9+:
- First, download the .exe file in your computer’s browser and navigate it.
- When the download is complete, your computer will need to open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp.
- When the installation is complete, you have to start WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
- For Mac OSX 10.9+ you can download and install it through the Apple App Store.
Use Whatsapp On Android
To download and install the latest version of WhatsApp from Google Play Store on your Android phone, follow these steps:
- Download and Install WhatsApp on Android Phone:
- First, open Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Search for WhatsApp on Google Play Store’s search and press search for search options, as well as results.
- Next, download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone and install it normally.
- Then, on the screen, agree on WhatsApp for access to your contacts, your photos, and others.
- Tap, the WhatsApp application will start downloading your Android phone. When the download is complete, the options will be open and press on it.
- Later, when the application is open, you will be asked to follow some of the terms for your security and follow the instructions. Among them, you will be asked to select your country, your phone number will be verified by sending your six-digit verification code, and then it will be ready to be open.
- On the next screen, enter your name and press next. You can upload a profile picture and change your name and can return to profile to upload a profile picture at any time.
Invite Contacts to WhatsApp
- Open your Android phone.
- From the menu, press the Contacts tab and immediately you can see there are green invitations buttons beside the contact’s name.
- After sending the invitation, the message will be sent to your contacts and you will be able to add them.
Chat on WhatsApp
- Open your Android phone.
- From the menu, press the Contacts tab and on the next screen, tap the name of the person you want to chat with.
- Then type your message on the screen and send the message.
Calls Using WhatsApp
- Open your Android phone.
- From the menu, click on the calling tab.
- Now tap the call icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select the call you want to call Jake and press the call option.
- At the same time, the ringing will start with your person.
Use Whatsapp On IOS
- To download and install the latest version of WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Get WhatsApp on ios:
- In the first place, you need to open the Safari browser on iOS.
- Type web.whatsapp.com in the search bar and tap to search.
- You will be auto-oriented for the mobile version of WhatsApp if you visit the website from a mobile device.
- To access the desktop version of WhatsApp, refresh the menu for the desktop.
- Next, you will point to web.whatsapp.com, where you will see a QR code on your iPad screen.
- Now, open WhatsApp on iPhone and press Settings in the menu below and press on the WhatsApp Web / Desktop menu.
- Once the QR code is scanned, you can immediately see all the WhatsApp messages on your iPad screen. Next, you can enjoy the full features of WhatsApp on the big screen of your iPad. You can send and receive messages on the iPad.
All types of WhatsApp related information are mentioned above. If you have a very low estimate of WhatsApp, then we hope that your idea will be completely clear when you read this analysis. Here’s a lot of important information about WhatsApp that you can benefit from.
So finally we can say that you will love this article about WhatsApp.