One of the best ways to spend a day is by watching cartoons. And there’s no better way to spend a day than by watching cartoons with Masha and the Bear. Masha is a curious girl who always seems to be getting into trouble, while the Bear is a patient and long-suffering friend who always manages to get her out of it. Together, they make for a hilarious and entertaining duo. Whether they’re playing games, going on adventures, or just sitting around talking, there’s never a dull moment when Masha and the Bear are around.
How To Install A Day with Masha and the Bear For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download A Day with Masha and the Bear on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type A Day with Masha and the Bear and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the A Day with Masha and the Bear Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||A Day with Masha and the Bear|
|Updated on||May 23, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.taptaptales.mashasdaygamesforkids|
A Day with Masha and the Bear App Overview and Details
Masha wakes up early on a summer morning. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. She jumps out of bed and runs outside to play. Masha spends the day playing with her friends, the bears. They play tag, catch, and hopscotch. Masha has so much fun that she doesn’t even realize that it’s getting dark. She says goodbye to her friends and heads home. Masha is so excited to tell her mom about her day that she runs into the house and starts talking before she even takes her shoes off.
A Day with Masha and the Bear Features
– Listen to a story that the Bear has to tell you.
– Put Masha to bed and say goodnight.
– Learn the hours with Masha’s alarm clock.
– Arrange her cuddly toys memorizing where they are and putting each one in the right place.
– Ride the tricycle to the Bear’s house collecting strawberries and avoiding the obstacles that you will find in your way.
– Identify the animals in the forest by their tracks.
– Solve the additions that the Bear has prepared for you.
– Learn to write tracing the letters.
– Do you know all the body parts?
– Do you know the sound of each animal?
– Learn how to separate the garbage in this recycling game.
– Play soccer and shoot penalties against Masha.
– Help the Bear to plant carrots in his garden.
– Help Masha to find her way out