AT&T Call Protect is a service that helps protect you from unwanted calls. It automatically blocks calls from numbers that are reported as spam and you can also add your own numbers to the block list. In addition, AT&T Call Protect provides a caller ID feature that shows you the name and number of the person calling, even if they are not in your contact list.
How To Install AT&T Call Protect For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AT&T Call Protect on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type AT&T Call Protect and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the AT&T Call Protect Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||AT&T Call Protect|
|Developer||AT&T Services, Inc.|
|Updated on||Mar 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.att.callprotect|
AT&T Call Protect App Overview and Details
AT&T Call Protect is a service that provides caller ID, spam blocking, and call screening for AT&T customers. With Caller ID, you can see the name and number of the person calling, even if they’re not in your contacts. With spam blocking, you can block calls and texts from numbers on a blocked list. And with call screening, you can listen to a preview of calls before you answer them.
AT&T Call Protect Features
1. Activate the AT&T Call Protect™ app to enable Spam Blocking, Unknown Caller blocking and more, at no extra charge.
2. AT&T subscribers are already protected 24/7 with proactive network security features including Automatic Fraud Call Blocking and Nuisance Call Warnings.
3. Block Spam Risk labelled calls: Enable in-app to block or send to voicemail calls identified as Spam Risk.
4. Unknown Callers sent to voicemail: Enable in-app to send callers not in your contact list to voicemail.
5. Get a heads up on potential nuisance calls*: See warnings of telemarketers, nonprofit, surveys, account services, private or political callers.
6. Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list.
7. Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls. Your reports help us to continually improve our service for everyone.
AT&T Call Protect is a great application that helps to protect your phone from unwanted calls. The app is easy to use and helps to screen calls and provide you with information about the caller. AT&T Call Protect is a great way to protect your phone from spam and scam calls.