Computer programming has been around since the 1950s, and C programming has been around since the early 1970s. It is one of the oldest, most popular, and versatile programming languages in use today. C programming is still used in many applications and operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
How To Install BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING|
|Developer||Engineering Wale Baba|
|Updated on||May 25, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=engg.hub.c.programming|
BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING Features
Queues and Deques
41. Linked Lists
42. Binary Trees
44. Sorting Algorithms
45. Searching Algorithms
47. File I/O
48. Command Line Arguments
49. C Preprocessor
51. String Handling
52. C Standard Library
53. Mathematical Functions
54. Characteristics of a Good Algorithm
55. Complexity of an Algorithm
56. Asymptotic Notation
57. Analysis of Algorithms
58. Theoretical Basis of Data Structures
59. Design and Analysis of Data Structures
60. Storage Structures
BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING App Overview and Details
Basic programming concepts for beginners:
1. Programs are written in a particular language which is designed to be easy for computers to understand.
2. Programs are written in a text editor and then run through a compiler to turn them into a form that the computer can understand.
3. Programs consist of a series of instructions which tell the computer what to do.
4. Programs can be written to carry out a particular task or to solve a problem.
5. Programs can be divided into modules which can be reused in other programs.
6. Programs can be tested and debugged before they are released.
7. Programs can be run on a variety of different devices such as desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
BASICS OF C PROGRAMMING is a comprehensive guide to help you learn the basics of C programming. It covers all the essential concepts, from variables and data types to loops and functions. The lessons are easy to follow, and the examples are clear and concise. By the end of this course, you will be able to write your own C programs and understand how they work.