Crossy Road is an arcade-style mobile game developed by Hipster Whale and published by Yodo1 Games. The game was released for iOS on November 20, 2014, and for Android on December 17, 2014. Crossy Road is a Frogger-like game in which the player attempts to navigate a character across a series of busy roads and streams without being hit by oncoming traffic or falling into the water. The game was well received by critics, who praised its simple and addictive gameplay.
How To Install Crossy Road For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Crossy Road on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Crossy Road and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Crossy Road Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Crossy Road|
|Updated on||Jan 28, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yodo1.crossyroad|
Top 10 Crossy Road Features
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play
– Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– The game requires access to the following Permissions:
– Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission
– The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
– The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn
Crossy Road App Overview and Details
Crossy Road is a mobile game developed by Hipster Whale. It was released on November 20, 2014, for iOS and Android devices. The game is a spin-off of the game Frogger.
Crossy Road is an addicting, frustrating, and yet somehow incredibly satisfying game. I have spent hours upon hours playing it, and I have never grown tired of it. The premise is simple – you cross the road, and you don’t get hit by cars. But it’s not as easy as it seems. There are obstacles in your way, and the cars come at you quickly. You can get sidetracked by trying to collect coins or by avoiding the obstacles in your way. The end result is a challenging and fun game that I can’t seem to put down.