Cxxdroid is a C/C++ compiler IDE which allows you to create, edit, compile, run and debug your C/C++ applications. It also gives you the ability to create projects, add files to projects, and manage files in a project.
How To Install Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE|
|Updated on||Jan 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iiec.cxxdroid|
Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE Features
The C++ compiler in Cxxdroid is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3 or later.
The libraries that come with Cxxdroid are licensed under different licenses, see the LICENSE files in the respective directories.
Cxxdroid is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Cxxdroid is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Cxxdroid. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses
Cxxdroid – C/C++ compiler IDE App Overview and Details
Cxxdroid is a C/C++ compiler IDE for Android. It allows you to write, compile, and run C/C++ code on your Android device. It includes a built-in editor, code completion, debugging, and more.
After using Cxxdroid for a while, I have found that it is a very good C/C++ compiler IDE application. It has all of the features that I need to compile and debug my C/C++ code. It is easy to use and has a good user interface. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a good C/C++ compiler IDE.