Do you want to download and install the LocalCast: stream to TV for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install LocalCast: stream to TV on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
LocalCast is a streaming app that allows users to watch videos and other content from their devices on a larger screen, such as a television. The app is available for free on Android and iOS devices, and supports streaming content from a variety of sources, including YouTube, Google Photos, and Dropbox. LocalCast also supports streaming content from devices that are connected to the same local network, making it easy for users to share videos and photos with friends and family.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install LocalCast: stream to TV For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download LocalCast: stream to TV on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type LocalCast: stream to TV and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the LocalCast: stream to TV Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||LocalCast: stream to TV|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jun 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stefanpledl.localcast|
LocalCast: stream to TV App Features and User Guide
LocalCast is the number one casting solution on Android with over 10,000,000 users!
Send videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, other apps, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, SmartTVs, Roku, Nexus Player, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and other SmartTVs, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One or other DLNA Devices.
If you have a problem with LocalCast, please see the FAQ (english only right now):
// Unique features
– Zoom & rotate & pan (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
– NAS: SMB access
– Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration
Subtitles only work with Chromecast and Apple TV 4
Be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of format/codecs.
It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs.
If something doesn’t work, please visit the FAQ (english only right now): www.localcast-app.com/faq
On a Chromecast:
Rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the “Now playing” screen, touch the
button with the four arrows.
Subtitles work with Chromecast and Apple TV 4:
– Use the Opensubtitles.org integration
– Touch a subtitle file after you started a video
Subtitles in the same folder are added automatically.
You can set a subtitle folder which will be searched.
Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
Subtitle encoding in the settings: e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Some DLNA servers add information about subtitles, some don’t.
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch the headphone symbol on the “Now playing” screen, to stream the sound to your phone.
It’s impossible to sync this automatically and network delays make it hard.
This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, all purchases unlock all Pro version features:
– No ads
– Search (device only)
– Video preview when seeking on the “Now playing” screen
There are subscriptions “/month”, “/year” and one time purchases.
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices.
If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I’ll try to fix it ASAP!
// App logo
converted to vector graphic by Logain UBiv Tnomal Ablar
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Your accounts: To log you into Google Services
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
// Anonymous Usage Statistics:
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Firebase Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience.
You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App’s settings.
LocalCast: stream to TV Features
– Chromecast & other Google Cast devices: rotation, zoom & pan
– Android: enable “Play on other devices”
– DLNA devices: enable “Play on other devices”
– Subtitles: UTF-8
Whats New In This New Update
Sale: 50% Off on the lifetime Pro Version Upgrade!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is LocalCast: stream to TV available for PC?
You cannot download LocalCast: stream to TV directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download LocalCast: stream to TV For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install LocalCast: stream to TV on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download LocalCast: stream to TV on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download LocalCast: stream to TV on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
In conclusion, LocalCast is a great streaming application that can be used to watch TV shows and movies on a larger screen. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of supported devices.