If you want to download and install the AOL – News, Mail & Video on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install AOL – News, Mail & Video android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
AOL is a household name and one of the most widely used Internet service providers in the world. AOL offers news, mail and video services that are easy to use and customizable. With a wide variety of content, AOL is a great source for information and entertainment.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install AOL – News, Mail & Video For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AOL – News, Mail & Video on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type AOL – News, Mail & Video and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the AOL – News, Mail & Video Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||AOL – News, Mail & Video|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Updated on||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aol.mobile.aolapp|
AOL – News, Mail & Video App Features and User Guide
From the latest headlines to fast-loading email and trending videos, AOL app brings it all together on your mobile device.
Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
· Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
· Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
· Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
· Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
· Secure your account with your fingerprint, PIN or pattern
· Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
· Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
· Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
· Tap once to empty all trash and spam
· Accessibility: Enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices
· Check weather in your location with a single tap
· Hourly and daily forecasts
· Customized notifications
· Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
· Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories
AOL – News, Mail & Video Features
AOL App –
-Stay informed and connected with notifications around breaking news and important emails
-Access AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts
-Check weather in your location
-Watch video clips and stream NFL games live on your phone
Whats New In This New Update
Thank you for using the AOL app. We update our app regularly to include bug fixes, performance enhancements, and new features.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is AOL – News, Mail & Video available for PC?
You cannot download AOL – News, Mail & Video directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download AOL – News, Mail & Video For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install AOL – News, Mail & Video on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download AOL – News, Mail & Video on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download AOL – News, Mail & Video on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
After using AOL for a few weeks, I have found that it is a very comprehensive application. It includes news, mail and video functionality, all in one easy-to-use package. The video functionality is particularly impressive, as it allows users to watch both live and on-demand content. This makes it a great choice for people who want to stay up-to-date on the latest news and events, as well as communicate with friends and family.