ClassDojo is a classroom management tool that helps teachers manage their students’ behavior. It’s a digital platform that allows teachers to create a class list, add students, and assign them to different groups. They can then track each student’s behavior and send them feedback. ClassDojo also provides teachers with a range of resources, such as behavior charts and rewards, to help them manage their students’ behavior.
How To Install ClassDojo For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ClassDojo on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type ClassDojo and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the ClassDojo Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||Jun 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.classdojo.android|
Top 10 ClassDojo Features
1. ClassDojo is a communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
2. Teachers can use ClassDojo to encourage students for any skill.
3. Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements.
4. Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios.
5. Teachers can message with any parent instantly.
6. Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school.
7. ClassDojo has all of the favorite teacher tools in one place.
8. ClassDojo is free for everyone.
9. ClassDojo is used in over 180 countries.
10. ClassDojo works on all devices.
ClassDojo App Overview and Details
ClassDojo is a classroom management tool that helps teachers track and manage student behavior. Teachers can create a class list, add students, and assign behaviors to be tracked. ClassDojo then sends parents real-time updates on their child’s behavior.
ClassDojo is a classroom management tool that helps teachers improve student behavior. It allows teachers to create a class list, monitor student progress, and award positive reinforcement points to students for good behavior. ClassDojo is available as a free app for teachers and students.