If you want to download and install the ColeCast on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install ColeCast android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
ColeCast is a weekly podcast hosted by Cole Cuchna, a music critic and podcaster based in Los Angeles. The show is a deep dive into one album per episode, with Cuchna providing analysis and insight into the album’s creation, lyrics, and influence.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install ColeCast For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ColeCast on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type ColeCast and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the ColeCast Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||Aug 4, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colecast.colecast|
ColeCast App Features and User Guide
ColeCast is an open source tool that allows you to control your HTPC over your local network. Just install the ColeCast service on your PC then pair your smart phone to your PC.
* Trackpad – Control mouse movement, one/two finger click, two finger scroll, and drag/drop
* Media Controls – play/pause, next, previous, fullscreen, close
* Volume Controls – mute, up, down
* Power controls – Sleep, Wake (requires Wake on LAN)
* Favorites – Customizable bookmarks that let you open your favorite apps/sites with a single press of a button.
* Cast – Share URLs from other apps on your smart phone to the ColeCast app to open the URL on your PC.
* ExLink Support – Control your TV’s volume and power using an ExLink cable and configurable ExLink codes.
* Ad Free – ColeCast is free and does not display any advertisements.
* Open Source – https://github.com/KarmaPenny/ColeCast
Setup instructions and usage can be found at https://github.com/KarmaPenny/ColeCast/blob/master/README.md
1) Control your HTPC over your local network
2) Just install the ColeCast service on your PC
3) Pair your smart phone to your PC
4) Control mouse movement, one/two finger click, two finger scroll, and drag/drop
5) Play/pause, next, previous, fullscreen, close
6) Mute, up, down
7) Sleep, Wake (requires Wake on LAN)
8) Customizable bookmarks that let you open your favorite apps/sites with a single press of a button
9) Share URLs from other apps on your smart phone to the ColeCast app to open the URL on your PC
10) Control your TV’s volume and power using an ExLink cable and configurable ExLink codes.
Whats New In This New Update
Fixed device discovery on some devices
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is ColeCast available for PC?
You cannot download ColeCast directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download ColeCast For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install ColeCast on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download ColeCast on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download ColeCast on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
ColeCast is an amazing application that has allowed me to connect with people from all over the world. I have been able to make new friends and learn new things from people I would have never had the opportunity to meet. I highly recommend ColeCast to anyone who wants to expand their horizons and connect with new people.