Do you want to download and install the Jelly: antistress simulator for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Jelly: antistress simulator on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
In our stress-filled lives, we all need something to help us relax. For some, that means reading a book, taking a bath, or going for a walk. For others, it might mean playing a video game or watching a movie. If you’re looking for a new way to relax, you should try Jelly, the antistress simulator.
Jelly is a calming, relaxing, and stress-free experience that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. With beautiful graphics and a soothing soundtrack, Jelly is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
So why not give Jelly a try? It may just become your new favorite way to relax.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Jelly: antistress simulator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Jelly: antistress simulator on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Jelly: antistress simulator and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Jelly: antistress simulator Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Jelly: antistress simulator|
|Updated on||Jan 19, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indexzero.jelly.slime.asmr.meditation.triggers|
Jelly: antistress simulator App Features and User Guide
Jelly is your go-to slime & ASMR antistress app for soothing relaxation, visual satisfaction, and innocent fun.
You’ve probably heard about those crazy-popular ASMR and slime videos. What we offer is way better – it’s 100% interactive. Instead of just being the viewer, you get to be the creator of new slimes, perfecting them endlessly to your liking.
⛱️ Need to relax?⛱️
Poke around a slimy mass, get your senses triggered the ASMR way, or meditate – this one covers it all. Sensory stimulation is achieved by playing special crisp and immersive sounds known as triggers, causing what many describe as ‘a tingly feeling of relaxation’. Our antistress triggers include leafing through the pages of a book, crumpling up paper, sea sounds, and many others.
The app includes a great variety of slimes offering a chance to delve into the odd pleasure of poking, stretching, kneading, and otherwise exploring all the qualities of the fluffy mass any time you need to relax. Playing with slime is highly pleasurable and addictive, in addition to being so beneficial and soothing.
🧘🏼 Key Antistress Features 🧘🏼
— Slime simulator with juicy and squishy slimes to play with;
— ASMR slicing: enjoy the satisfying sounds of slicing through an object.
— ASMR section with a great choice of triggers;
— DIY slimes – make your own slimes!
— Slime photo editor – upload and play with your own images;
— Relaxing nature sounds to get that antistress relief or go to sleep.
* Relax your mind. Jelly is a game where you can’t make a mistake or lose. There are no critics, rules, or pressure. Do whatever you want and don’t feel stressed.
* Nurture your curiosity. We are constantly adding new slimes that realistically simulate dangerous liquids such as acids, poisons, and oils. The app allows you to play with them safely and dig deeper beneath the surface of what is around you.
* Get creative. Squeeze, stretch, slice, poke, wobble, and do anything else you would do in real life, without having to study recipes for making the perfect slime.
What’s to love about the app
— We focus on the technical side for a highly realistic tactile-visual sensory experience.
— You can get creative and build your own slimes.
— We keep working on expanding our collection of juicy slimes and ASMR triggers.
We appreciate any feedback and ideas regarding the app you have. However, if you raise technical issues directly with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of publicly on the store, we will be able to address them sooner.
Jelly: antistress simulator Features
and mix your slimes to create new textures and colors. Share your findings with other users or save them to your profile.
– 100% interactive slime simulator
– Create your own slimes
– Soothing and addictive gameplay
– ASMR triggers for relaxation
– Nature sounds for relaxation
Whats New In This New Update
Add decorations to any slime on your taste!
Upgrade your favorite slime and make your experience absolutely unique!
Slime or Photo Live Wallpaper
Apply your creativity to create one!
• Create your own slimes and ASMR triggers.
• Also in a photo section, you can create funny slimes with photos of your friends and play with it!
Check it out!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Jelly: antistress simulator available for PC?
You cannot download Jelly: antistress simulator directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Jelly: antistress simulator For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Jelly: antistress simulator on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Jelly: antistress simulator on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Jelly: antistress simulator on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
After using Jelly for a while, I found that it is a really great antistress simulator application. It helps to calm you down and clear your mind. The graphics and sound are really relaxing, and the gameplay is simple but addictive. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to relax and de-stress.