Are you searching to download and install the Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Memo Widget is a simple and easy-to-use notepad app that helps you to take notes and to-dos on your Android device. With Memo Widget, you can quickly create, edit, and delete notes, to-dos, and ideas. Memo Widget is a great tool for taking notes and for keeping track of your to-dos.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas)|
|Updated on||May 21, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aboutjsp.memowidget|
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) App Features and User Guide
Looking for an easy-to-use and customizable memo app?
With MemoWidget, you can easily create and display memos on your phone.
Try MemoWidget to remind yourself of important events or just to decorate your personal home screen.
– Powerful Memo Widget
– To-do Task Management
– Synchronize Memos(Premium)
– Passcode function(Premium)
– Memo shown on Status bar
– Color Settings by Memo
– Color Group
Widget size Options
1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 4×1, 4×2, 4×4, 5×1, 5×2, 5×5 and adjustable size
Text size & color, background color, border color
transparent background, text-shadow
Bold, italic, underline
Text alignment (left, right, vertical (upper, center, lower))
Upgrade to premium subscription and try all premium services.
(Synchronization, removing ads, passcode function, Various background photos & pattern images, and Upload a photo to a memo.)
Start synchronizing and keep memos safe.
Set the password so that no one else can see it.
Upload a photo to a memo(Premium)
You can upload pictures.
Up to 10 pictures in one memo.
Install on SD card does not work properly. Be sure to install it in the internal memory.
Selective Privilege Guidance
Storage: Used for backing up and recovering memos.
How to display memo on home screen
Home Screen > Press and hold onto screen > Widgets > MemoWidget
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) Features
1. MemoWidget is easy to use and customizable.
2. MemoWidget can be used to remind yourself of important events or just to decorate your personal home screen.
3. MemoWidget has a powerful memo widget.
4. MemoWidget has a to-do task management feature.
5. MemoWidget can synchronize memos.
6. MemoWidget can be password protected.
7. MemoWidget can show memos on the status bar.
8. MemoWidget’s color settings can be customized by memo.
9. MemoWidget can have color groups.
10. MemoWidget’s widget size options include 1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 4×1, 4×2, 4×4, 5×1, 5×2, 5×5 and adjustable size.
Whats New In This New Update
Add ‘MemoWidget Premium’ feature
(Synchronization, removing ads, passcode function, etc)
UI enhancements and other bug fixes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) available for PC?
You cannot download Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
Overall, the Memo Widget is a very helpful and user-friendly application. It is great for keeping track of to-dos and ideas, and the widget feature makes it easy to access the application without having to open a new window or tab. The only downside is that the application is not currently available for iPhone users, but the developers are working on a version for the iPhone.