Do you want to download and install the PenReader for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install PenReader on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
PenReader is a handwriting recognition software that helps you to convert your handwritten notes into digital text. It is a fast, accurate and easy-to-use application that is perfect for students, professionals and anyone who wants to speed up their note taking. PenReader can recognize a wide variety of handwriting styles and provides a wealth of customizable options so you can get the most out of your notes. With PenReader, you can easily search, edit and share your handwritten notes with others.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install PenReader For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download PenReader on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type PenReader and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the PenReader Android App within the emulator.
|Developer||Paragon Software GmbH|
|Updated on||Dec 25, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.input.PenReaderInApp|
PenReader App Features and User Guide
Write on your screen as with a pen on a paper!
PenReader, the multilanguage app to recognize handwriting, will convert any handwritten text into a print form of the highest accuracy within seconds.
_ _ _
PenReader as a handwriting recognition technology started in 1968. While you are writing with a finger tip on a touchscreen surface, PenReader analyzes coordinates of your finger movements and converts the data into print characters by performing tens of thousands of calculations per second. Ensuring the shortest possible delay and highest accuracy, PenReader is the top tool to convert a handwritten text into a print one.
_ _ _
PenReader offers powerful options:
• New! Try the easy input into your small screen device (e.g. a phone):
– ‘Letter-on-letter’ mode is specifically developed for small screens. You can input an entire word by drawing letters on top of each other. As a result, the characters are recognized as one word.
– ‘Write words by parts’ feature allows you to input a part of a word, then PenReader will guess a possible extension and offer options to continue.
• A quicker and more accurate recognition of words is put into practice owing to the improved engine capabilities for 38 languages: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish, Croatian, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Albanian, Icelandic, Catalan, Bulgarian, Arabic, Danish, Georgian, Belorussian, Welsh, Esperanto, Kazakh, Maltese, Serbian, Ukrainian.
• Save your own words in the User dictionary: any word which has been input by you and has not been found in the dictionary will be automatically added to the User dictionary after you tap this word in the hint field. This field, at the bottom of the screen, offers spelling options.
• New! Use the updated modes ‘Letter-by-letter’, ‘Cursive’, ‘Separate’, ‘Smart’ to increase the recognition accuracy.
• Spelling check helps avoid mistakes (words will be checked with the dictionary).
• Analysis of adjacent characters improves input accuracy in ‘Cursive’ and ‘Separate’ modes.
• Special symbols ($, @, &, etc.) are displayed on a screen keyboard from now on. Besides the main symbol, other symbols are accessible with a long tap.
• Have a need for arithmetic operations? Turn on ‘Calculator’ mode and write down the operations you need (*, -, +). When ‘=’ has been input, you will see the result in the input field.
• The settings are displayed in thematic groups, new descriptions below the titles and new parameters have been added.
• If you bought PenReader’s previous version for Android, then a new one will be available free for you! Use «I bought PenReader 1.x» to restore your purchase quickly.
• PenReader requires minimal storage capacity on your device and no additional languages to be downloaded.
• Integration with other apps: if you need to input a password, e-mail, text, numbers, etc. then PenReader switches temporarily into the ‘Separate’ mode and turns off spelling to make character input as easy as possible.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an international software developer focused on two markets: system utilities and mobile applications. Within its 20 years of history, the company is cooperating with corporate customers to address their needs of systems management and data security as well as producing mobile apps of handwriting recognition and dictionaries for individual users. More than 300 IT professionals, including over 100 software engineers, are creating products for you in Russia, Germany, the USA, Japan.
get the best results while handwriting.
– The ‘Letter-by-letter’ mode is designed for those who want to write each letter separately. The program takes into account the order of the letters and the spaces between them.
– The ‘Cursive’ mode is perfect for those who write in a cursive handwriting style. PenReader takes into account all the peculiarities of the cursive writing and converts them into the corresponding print characters.
– The ‘Separate’ mode is designed for those who want to write words without any spaces between them.
– The ‘Smart’ mode is activated by default and is designed for those who want the best possible recognition results. In this mode, PenReader takes into account all the peculiarities of your handwriting.
• Add comments and annotations to your handwritten texts.
• Choose the input language: you can write in the language you are most comfortable with, and the text will be automatically converted into
Whats New In This New Update
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is PenReader available for PC?
You cannot download PenReader directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download PenReader For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install PenReader on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download PenReader on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download PenReader on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
PenReader is an excellent application that allows users to read and write using a pen. The application is easy to use and is very accurate. PenReader is a great application for students and professionals who need to take notes and read documents.