Are you searching to download and install the Steam Link android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Steam Link android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Steam Link is a device that allows you to play Steam games on your TV. It is a small, black box that connects to your TV and your home network. Once it is set up, you can use your Steam Controller to play games on your TV.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Steam Link For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Steam Link on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Steam Link and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Steam Link Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Steam Link|
|Updated on||Jun 18, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valvesoftware.steamlink|
Steam Link App Features and User Guide
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
Steam Link Features
1. Play your existing Steam games on your Android device.
2. Connect your Android device to your computer using Ethernet for best performance.
3. Connect your Android TV to your computer using Ethernet for best performance.
4. Play Steam games on your Android device using a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller.
5. Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router for best performance.
6. Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network for best performance.
7. Use the Steam Link app to stream Steam games to your Android TV.
8. Play Steam games on your Android phone or tablet.
9. Use the Steam Link app to play Steam games on your Android device.
10. Connect your Android device to your computer using WiFi for best performance.
Whats New In This New Update
* Added enhanced rumble emulation for DualSense Wireless Controllers with updated firmware, when connected via USB
* Added support for the Nintendo Online classic controllers
* Added support for the Qanba Obsidian and Dragon Arcade Joysticks
* Fixed triggers being pulled when pressing the controller overlay button
* Please report bugs and crashes here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/4/
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Steam Link available for PC?
You cannot download Steam Link directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Steam Link For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Steam Link on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Steam Link on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Steam Link on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
The Steam Link app provides gamers with the ability to access their Steam library of games from their Android or iOS device, providing a more convenient and portable option for gaming on the go. The app is easy to use and allows gamers to connect to their Steam account and play their games, either solo or with friends, wherever they are. The Steam Link app is a great option for gamers who want to take their gaming experience with them on the go.