Looking to download and install the VirtualTablet (S-Pen) android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install VirtualTablet (S-Pen) android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
VirtualTablet is a digital pen that turns your iPad into a virtual whiteboard. It is perfect for brainstorming, taking notes, and drawing diagrams. The digital pen has a pressure-sensitive tip that makes it feel like you are writing on paper. Plus, the VirtualTablet app has a variety of drawing and note-taking tools to help you get the most out of your virtual whiteboard.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install VirtualTablet (S-Pen) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download VirtualTablet (S-Pen) on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type VirtualTablet (S-Pen) and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the VirtualTablet (S-Pen) Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||VirtualTablet (S-Pen)|
|Updated on||Mar 3, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunnysidesoft.VirtualTablet|
VirtualTablet (S-Pen) App Features and User Guide
*** If you have a tablet/phone device, you can draw on your PC with VirtualTablet!***
*** If you have Galaxy Note Series with S-Pen, you can draw with pressure sensitivity!***
*** Additional server program(can be downloaded from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet) should be running on your PC(support both Windows & Mac) to use this app***
** VirtualTablet Lite version with AD is also available in store **
** You can buy the full version of VirtualTablet with no Ad in the store **
Turn your tablet device into wireless digitizer!
Run this app on the tablet device with stylus pen support. If VirtualTablet Server program is running on your PC, you can seamlessly transfer your input to your PC like you use real digitizer H/W. You can download the VirtualTablet Server program free of charge from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet
You don’t need to buy real digitizer (such as Wacom Tablet) for your desktop anymore.
If you wanna draw with your stylus pen, download VirtualTablet now!
Turn your tablet device into cool wireless digitizer with this app.
– USB & Bluetooth & WiFi connection mode
– Left/Right handed mode
– Tablet size adjustment
– Support all input mode of S-Pen like stylus.(in-range hover movement, barrel button, eraser tip, and etc.)
– Support drawing with finger or capacitive stylus as well.
– Automatic server discovery in the same WiFi network.
[Things You Can Do with this App]
– Draw with your stylus pen on canvas of any graphics applications in your PC. Enjoy drawing with brush tools using your stylus! (Works well with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Sketchbook Pro, and etc).
– Remotely control your PC with stylus pen or finger (same as remote mouse).
– Make a hand writing annotation on your PC’s PDF viewer.
VirtualTablet (S-Pen) Features
-VirtualTablet can turn your tablet device into a wireless digitizer
-You can use this app with any graphics application on your PC
-VirtualTablet supports all input mode of S-Pen
-You can also use this app with finger or capacitive stylus
-The VirtualTablet Server program can be downloaded for free from Sunnyside’s website
-The VirtualTablet app is available for purchase in the Android and iOS app stores
-VirtualTablet has both a lite and full version, the lite version has ads
Whats New In This New Update
Cursor speed optimization
Keep L button pressed option added for finger mode users
Drawer style menu added
Minor bug fixes
***USB connection support***
Now you can draw with your finger touch (no pressure sensitivity) if you don’t have S-Pen
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is VirtualTablet (S-Pen) available for PC?
You cannot download VirtualTablet (S-Pen) directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download VirtualTablet (S-Pen) For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install VirtualTablet (S-Pen) on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download VirtualTablet (S-Pen) on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download VirtualTablet (S-Pen) on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
VirtualTablet is a unique application that utilizes the S-Pen to its full potential. It is a great way to take notes and to draw or sketch. The application is easy to use and is very versatile.