Do you want to download and install the Material Music Widget for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Material Music Widget on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Material Music Widget is a music player widget for Android with a simple and clean interface. It supports all common music file formats, such as mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC. You can also create and manage your own playlists.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Material Music Widget For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Material Music Widget on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Material Music Widget and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Material Music Widget Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Material Music Widget|
|Updated on||Aug 12, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jb.widget.music|
Material Music Widget App Features and User Guide
You are looking for the best music player widget available? You want your widget to support all your favorite players and maybe you even want it to intelligently follow your players? Then this widget is for you! It allows you to display the currently playing information, quickly switch between players, control the play state or simply open the apps – all from one place!
Supported music streaming players:
• YouTube Music
• Google PlayMusic
• Amazon Music
• Apple Music
Supported online radio apps:
• Simple Radio
• TuneIn Radio
Supported local music/media player apps
• Stock Players (Samsung, Sony, MIUI, HTC, …)
• Yatse (Kodi Media Center Remote App)
Supported audio book & podcast apps:
• Podcast Addict
• Pocket Casts
• Google Podcasts
NEW in version 1.40: ADD CUSTOM PLAYERS
You can now add any Player you want and see if you can make it work with the options provided. And most of them should work out of the box. Please note that some apps (especially the ones not sticking to any system standards) won’t work, which is why this feature is considered experimental.
Let me know if you can’t make your favorite player work and want me to look into it!
Basic Features (Free Version):
• Beautiful, Material Design themed widget for your favorite player
• Displays ONE player you can choose (either officially supported or a custom player)
• Uses colors determined from the album art
• Download HQ album art for streaming players
• Layout automatically adapts to widget size (Beta)
Additional Features in the Full Version (available as In-App purchase):
• Best usability among all music & media widgets
• Cycle through your players by clicking the app icon
• Automatically switch player if you start playing music
• Automatically switch back to your default player after 5 minutes of inactivity
As with all of my apps: Privacy matters!
This app does not collect data of any kind. No usage statistics, no user tracking, no ad profiles, nothing.
Material Music Widget Features
a song on one player and then switch to another player
• Display currently playing information, like title, artist, album art, duration, progress bar, and more
• Quickly open the player app, the music settings, or the media folder
• Control the play state (play, pause, next, previous)
• Show/hide the player controls
• Choose between a light or a dark theme
Whats New In This New Update
Fixes small corner radius on Android 11 and lower
Fixes transparent background when no album art is available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Material Music Widget available for PC?
You cannot download Material Music Widget directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Material Music Widget For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Material Music Widget on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Material Music Widget on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Material Music Widget on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
The Material Music Widget is a great way to keep your music organized and easily accessible. It is easy to use and has a sleek, modern design. I highly recommend this widget for anyone who listens to a lot of music.