If you want to download and install the MySondy GO on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install MySondy GO android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
MySondy GO is a music streaming app that lets users listen to their favorite songs and artists for free. With a library of over 30 million songs, MySondy GO is sure to have the music you’re looking for. Plus, you can create your own playlists, share your favorite songs with your friends, and listen to music offline. MySondy GO is the perfect music streaming app for anyone who loves music.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install MySondy GO For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MySondy GO on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type MySondy GO and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the MySondy GO Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||MySondy GO|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Apr 4, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mysondy.altervista.mysondygo|
MySondy GO App Features and User Guide
MySondy GO helps in RadioSonde field research.
By connecting via Bluetooth to a TTGO Lora 32 (433Mhz) it is able to receive the radio signal directly from the probe, representing in a map the position, the position of the smartphone and all the data received.
For more information and to download the bin to install in the TTGO: http://mysondy.altervista.org
MySondy GO Features
1. MySondy GO helps in RadioSonde field research by connecting to a TTGO Lora 32 (433Mhz) to receive the radio signal directly from the probe.
2. The map represents the position, the position of the smartphone, and all the data received.
3. MySondy GO has a Support Forum available for users to ask questions and find help.
4. Downloading the bin file allows users to install the MySondy GO app on their TTGO Lora 32 (433Mhz).
5. MySondy GO is open source and users are welcome to contribute to the project.
6. The app is available for free download on Android and iOS devices.
7. MySondy GO has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
8. The app is constantly being updated with new features and bug fixes.
Whats New In This New Update
MySondy GO v2.3
Serial Ports: https://download.farenight.it/MySondyGoAPI.pdf
Receiving the latest data if offline
RS41, M20, M10, PILOT, DFM (06, 09, 09P, 15, 17)
Trace of the balloon.
Frequencies from 137.200 to 524.800
Thanks to Gilles (F4IOP), Daniel (F1GHI), Jean-Louis (F4IKV), Andre ‘(F5MVO).
Thanks to Aldo Moroni (IW2DZX), Jordan Antonio Provesi (IZ2ZUZ), Eng. Achille De Santis (IU0EUF), Anthony Le Cren (F4GOH).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is MySondy GO available for PC?
You cannot download MySondy GO directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download MySondy GO For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install MySondy GO on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download MySondy GO on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download MySondy GO on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
MySondy GO has made it easier than ever for me to keep track of my son’s schedule and communicate with him while he is away at college. I can’t imagine going back to the days before MySondy GO!