Whoscall is an app that identifies the caller and blocks unwanted calls. It has a database of over 1 billion numbers and is updated daily. Whoscall also offers a number of features, including caller ID, spam blocker, and call blocker.
How To Install Whoscall – Caller ID & Block For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Whoscall – Caller ID & Block on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Whoscall – Caller ID & Block and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Whoscall – Caller ID & Block Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Whoscall – Caller ID & Block|
|Updated on||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gogolook.callgogolook2|
Whoscall – Caller ID & Block App Overview and Details
Whoscall is an app that helps you identify and block calls from unknown numbers. With Whoscall, you can see the caller’s name, photo, and location information before you answer the call. If the call is from a number you don’t want to answer, you can easily block the call and report the number.
10 Whoscall – Caller ID & Block Features
– Caller ID & Block
– 1.6 billion number database
– Official partner with Taiwan National Police Administration
– SMS conversation page
– Identify unknown messages
– Block all annoying messages
– Auto-update Number Database
– SMS URL Auto scan
Whoscall is an essential caller ID & block application that helps you identify unknown numbers and block spam calls. With Whoscall, you can instantly know the name and location of the caller, and block calls from unwanted numbers.