Looking to download and install the Write android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Write android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Each year, Amnesty International holds a Write for Rights campaign. During this campaign, individuals from around the world write letters on behalf of individuals who are facing human rights abuses. The letters are sent to government officials, human rights organizations, and the individuals themselves.
This year’s Write for Rights campaign is taking place from November 3rd to December 10th. During this time, individuals can write letters on behalf of the following individuals:
-Rebecca Shaw, a Canadian citizen who has been detained in China for over a year
-Leyla Hussein, a Somali-born British activist who is fighting female genital mutilation
-Ali Aarrass, a Moroccan citizen who has been detained in a Spanish prison for over six years
-Ahmed Mansoor, an Emirati citizen who was recently arrested for his human rights activism
-Liu Xia, a Chinese artist and poet who has been under house arrest for over six years
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Write For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Write on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Write and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Write Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||Dec 3, 2013|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.styluslabs.write|
Write App Features and User Guide
The latest version of Write is Write 3: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.styluslabs.writeqt
In addition to all the usual features of a vector drawing application, Write provides a unique set of tools for editing and navigating handwritten documents. Write is perfect for note-taking, brainstorming, and drawing. Watch the demo video to get started!
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page’s ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card – documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Public discussion group: http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/write-support
1. Draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
2. Move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page’s ruling
3. Reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
4. Insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
5. Create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
6. Insert images into documents
7. Cut, copy, paste selection
8. Unlimited undo/redo jog dial
9. Continuous scrolling of document
10. Pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
Whats New In This New Update
• use S-pen button when hovering to switch tool
• reduce downsampling of inserted images
• make selection resize handles easier to grab
• fix crash importing documents
• fix bug with inserting new pages
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Write available for PC?
You cannot download Write directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Write For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Write on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Write on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Write on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
I have enjoyed writing this application and I am excited to have the opportunity to attend your school. Thank you for your consideration.