Do you want to download and install the Yale CCTV for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Yale CCTV on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
As one of the top universities in the world, Yale is always on the forefront of adopting new technologies to improve the learning experience for their students. CCTV is one of those technologies, and Yale has been using it for many years now.
CCTV is a great tool for both teachers and students. For teachers, it allows them to keep an eye on the students in the class, making sure that everyone is paying attention and following along. For students, it provides a way to see what the teacher is doing and to follow along with the lesson.
CCTV also has other benefits. It can help to prevent cheating, and it can be used to review lessons after class. Yale has found that CCTV is a great way to improve the learning experience for their students, and they continue to use it today.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Yale CCTV For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Yale CCTV on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Yale CCTV and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Yale CCTV Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Yale CCTV|
|Developer||Assa Abloy Ltd|
|Updated on||Jun 13, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobile.myeye.yalecctv|
Yale CCTV App Features and User Guide
· Multi-Channel Viewing with up to 16 cameras on your screen at the same time
· Playback recordings from your Yale DVR
· Live Video streaming from your Yale DVR directly to your Smartphone or Tablet device anytime, anywhere when connected to Wifi, 3G or 4G.
· Take photos and video clips in the App when viewing the live stream.
· Supports Yale 960H, D1, HD720, HD1080 CCTV Systems.
• Other manufactures DVR’s ARE NOT supported by the Yale CCTV App.
• The Yale CCTV App will only allow 1 user to view CCTV cameras at any one time
• This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Yale DVR via Wifi or 3G/4G. When using 3G/4G connection you mobile phone service provider will likely consider the video footage from your DVR as “downloads” and will contribute to any download usage and limits your mobile phone data plan you have. If you exceed your plan limits you may incur further additional charges. Please consult your service provider regarding the use of video streaming and the impact this may have on your data allowances. Yale will not be responsible for any charges you may incur for usage of this App.
Yale CCTV Features
1. Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on your screen at the same time.
2. Playback recordings from your Yale DVR.
3. Live Video streaming from your Yale DVR directly to your Smartphone or Tablet device.
4. Take photos and video clips in the App when viewing the live stream.
5. Supports Yale 960H, D1, HD720, HD1080 CCTV Systems.
6. Other manufactures DVR’s ARE NOT supported by the Yale CCTV App.
7. The Yale CCTV App will only allow 1 user to view CCTV cameras at any one time.
8. This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Yale DVR via Wifi or 3G/4G.
9. When using 3G/4G connection you mobile phone service provider will likely consider the video footage from your DVR as “downloads” and will contribute to any download usage and limits your mobile
Whats New In This New Update
* Updated terms and conditions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Yale CCTV available for PC?
You cannot download Yale CCTV directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Yale CCTV For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Yale CCTV on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Yale CCTV on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Yale CCTV on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
The Yale CCTV application has been a great success. The cameras have been installed in high-traffic areas and have helped to deter crime and improve safety. The cameras have also been helpful in identifying suspects and in providing evidence for prosecution.