Are you searching to download and install the Floating Apps (multitasking) android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Floating Apps (multitasking) android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Floating Apps are a unique type of multitasking app that allows you to use multiple apps at the same time. Instead of having to switch back and forth between apps, you can keep them all open in separate windows that float on top of your screen. This makes it easy to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly switch between them.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Floating Apps (multitasking) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Floating Apps (multitasking) on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Floating Apps (multitasking) and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Floating Apps (multitasking) Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Floating Apps (multitasking)|
|Updated on||Mar 31, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lwi.android.flappsfull|
Floating Apps (multitasking) App Features and User Guide
Experience real multitasking on your Android!
Open more apps at the same time in floating windows and enjoy real multitasking! Don’t leave current app for a small task… Floating Apps is the largest and the most advanced collection of floating mini apps available on Google Play!
• watch YouTube & movies while using your phone for other things
• take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
• view email attachments without leaving email app
• view multiple PDF files at the same time
• open links in floating browser and view them later
• translate vocabularies without leaving current app
• and do much much much more…
Supported languages: EN, IN, CS, DA, DE, ES, FR, IT, LT, PL, PT-BR, PT-PT, RO, SK, SV, VI, TR, RU, UK, KO, JA, HI, TH, ZH-TW, TH-CN, FA, AR, HU
If you have any problem with the app, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
Floating Apps comes with more than 41 floating apps including:
• Floating Browser
• Floating Notes
• Floating Document Viewer (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and more)
• Floating Calendar
• Floating Youtube
• Floating Facebook
• Floating Twitter
• Floating Google+
• Floating Calculator
• Floating Contacts
• Floating File Manager
• Floating Music Player
• Floating Video Player
• Floating Image Viewer
• Floating Audio Recorder
• Floating Translator
• Floating Paint
• Floating Google Maps
• Floating Wifi Manager
• Floating Games
• and 21 more apps (see https://www.floatingapps.net for full list of 41 floating apps)…
• also, you can create your own floating apps from home screen widgets and URLs!
Floating Apps is the best of its kind because of our commitment and never-ending work. We love to do it for you!
• We’re always doing our best to help our users, so you’re not left alone.
• We’re developing Floating Apps for more than 5 years and it keeps getting better and better.
• We’re listening to your requests and designing apps and features for you.
The Most Advanced Features
• Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
• Do not find the right floating app for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floating apps.
• Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floating Menu and Quick Launch.
• Extremely powerful floating menu allows you to access not only floating apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
• Access floating apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
• Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
• Maximize the floating app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don’t need it now and restore it later.
• Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
• Open links, videos or images using floating apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
• It’s just like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung or split screen mode but for all Androids!
Testers Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111601071691478533219
Please see complete list at http://www.floatingapps.net/permissions.
Floating Apps (multitasking) Features
feedback and implementing the most requested features.
– Real multitasking on Android
– Floating windows for more apps
– 41 floating apps including Floating Browser, Floating Calendar, Floating Youtube, and more
– Create your own floating apps from home screen widgets and URLs
– Listen to your feedback and implement the most requested features
Whats New In This New Update
– Adds support for Android 11
– Improves browser
– Improves floating menu
– Fixes many bugs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Floating Apps (multitasking) available for PC?
You cannot download Floating Apps (multitasking) directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Floating Apps (multitasking) For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Floating Apps (multitasking) on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Floating Apps (multitasking) on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Floating Apps (multitasking) on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
Multitasking has been around for years, but with the release of the Floating Apps application, it has become more efficient and user-friendly. This application allows users to open multiple applications at the same time, and to move them around the screen as needed. This can be helpful for students who need to take notes while researching online, or for business people who need to keep track of several tasks at once. The Floating Apps application is also customizable, so users can choose the applications they need most and hide the ones they don’t.