If you want to download and install the FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
FM synthesis is a type of sound synthesis where the timbre of a note is determined by how fast and how far two sine waves are from each other. FM synthesis was popularized by Yamaha in the early 1980s and has been used in everything from synthesizers to video games to cell phones.
SynprezFM II is a software FM synthesizer that recreates the sound of classic FM synthesisers like the Yamaha DX7. It is easy to use and has a wide range of sounds that can be tweaked to fit your needs.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II]|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Dec 11, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.synprez.fm|
FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] App Features and User Guide
SynprezFM 2 is a programmable polyphonic synth with a multitouch dynamic keyboard, arpeggio, effects and 1024 built-in instrument patches. It uses Frequency Modulation, a lightweight method for generating complex harmonic waveforms by mixing or combining sine samples controlled by envelops and LFO. It is able to produce analog style pads, to emulate classic or modern instruments, or to invent new and awesome crystalline sounds.
SynprezFM 2 is also a Yamaha DX7 emulator, that can render with accuracy the sysex files you upload into an external storage directory setup by menu, in order to heighten the experience. You can also create and save your own patches, either by editing one of the (deliberately) unsorted builtin ones, or starting from scratch with the ‘init voice’ function.
It is possible to record WAV, to connect a MIDI keyboard (using a USB/OTG cable for Android Honeycomb 3.1+, or Bluetooth Low Energy for Android Jelly Bean 4.3+), and to take advantage of a small step sequencer. Even small devices can now leverage 2 synthesizers thanks to an optimized layout. To simplify the classic usage, complex functions are now only available in ‘expert mode’ (activatable in the setup page): this regards the patch editor and the new micro-tuning feature.
While you play, you can trigger an after-touch vibrato effect by dragging your fingers on the active keys or shift the keyboard to different octaves. Other performance parameters can be accessed above the keyboard, including 2 types of portamento, a sensitivity range for pitch or volume modulations, and some effects that give a sense of depth when using a headset, especially on plucked sounds. You can also adjust the polyphony to adapt to your device capabilities. Thanks to an optimized core, you can hear up to 16 channels playing together, even on mid-range devices.
[Thank you Caroline, for kindly correcting my english 🙂 ]
– fix countless annoying bugs
– pseudo compressor to enable louder sound
– MIDI support based on Android libraries to address more MIDI controllers
– storage access rewritten to solve first time access problems (and support Android 11+)
– pitch discrepancy on recording (48K vs 44.1K) fixed
– wireless Bluetooth MIDI support
– “MIDI slave” support
– support for multiple MIDI keyboards
– finer volume and balance scale, wired on MIDI
– “Scoped Media” storage mode, mandatory for Android 11
– peak indicator on VU-meters
– drop down menus with pseudo LCD
– output volume operating after the FX processor
– description of the device capabilities in the configuration page
– better MIDI traces to diagnose problems
FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] Features
– after touch vibrato
– performance parameters
– Yamaha DX7 emulator
– patch editor
– step sequencer
– micro tuning
Whats New In This New Update
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] available for PC?
You cannot download FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download FM Synthesizer [SynprezFM II] on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
FM Synthesizer is an application that allows you to create custom FM synthesizer sounds. You can create up to four voices, each with its own settings. The application has a simple and easy-to-use interface.