Google Camera is a mobile app that allows you to take photos and videos with your Android device. The app has a simple interface that’s easy to use. You can tap to focus, and pinch to zoom in or out.
How To Install Google Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Camera on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Camera and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Camera Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Camera|
|Updated on||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.GoogleCamera|
Top 10 Google Camera Features
1. Take pictures and videos using features such as Portrait, Night Sight, and the video stabilization modes.
2. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right with Top Shot.
3. Capture life in motion with Motion Mode.
4. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos with Motion Mode.
5. Casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode with Long Shot.
6. The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above.
7. The latest version of Google Camera for Wear OS only works on Wear OS 2.0 devices connected to Pixel phones.
8. Some features are not available on all devices.
Google Camera App Overview and Details
Google Camera is a mobile app developed by Google for Android and iOS devices. The app provides a simple user interface for capturing photos and videos with a mobile device. Google Camera is pre-installed on some devices, such as the Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, and Pixel devices.
Google Camera is a photography application developed by Google. It was first released on April 16, 2013, as a free app on the Google Play Store.