Google Keep is a free note-taking and list-making app from Google. You can use it on your phone, computer, or tablet to capture ideas, to-dos, and photos. Your notes are automatically saved and synchronized so you can access them anywhere.
How To Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Keep – Notes and Lists and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Keep – Notes and Lists Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Keep – Notes and Lists|
|Updated on||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep|
Top 10 Google Keep – Notes and Lists Features
1. Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later.
2. Easily organize your thoughts with notes, lists and photos.
3. Collaborate with friends and family on ideas in real time.
4. Find what you need, fast, with color-coded and labeled notes.
5. Keep your thoughts with you wherever you go with Android Wear support.
6. Set location-based reminders to make sure you never forget an important task.
7. Access your notes on the web and in the Chrome Web Store.
8. Get started with Google Keep on your Android phone or tablet.
9. Keep your notes safe and secure with Keep’s offline support.
10. Permissions Notice: Camera, Contacts, Microphone, Location, Storage permissions are required to attach images, share notes with contacts, record and attach audio, set and fire location-based reminders, and add attachments from storage to notes.
Google Keep – Notes and Lists App Overview and Details
Google Keep is a simple, fast, and efficient note taking app. You can create a list, take notes, or make a drawing. The app is available on the web and on mobile devices. You can access your notes from any device, and they are automatically synced.
Google Keep is a simple and effective notes and list application that can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. It is perfect for creating to-do lists, grocery lists, and taking notes. The app can be accessed on a computer, phone, or tablet, making it a great choice for people who use multiple devices. Keep is also integrated with other Google applications, such as Gmail and Google Drive, making it easy to save and access notes and lists.