Google TV is a platform developed by Google for streaming media to televisions. It was first announced on May 20, 2010, and the first devices were released in the United States on October 22, 2010. Google TV allows users to search for content from the Internet, view it on their television, and control the playback with a remote control.
How To Install Google TV For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google TV on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google TV and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google TV Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google TV|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.videos|
Google TV App Overview and Details
Google TV is a platform for watching online video content on a television. The platform is developed by Google and allows users to access content from the internet on their television. Google TV also allows users to access content from their television through other devices, such as a computer or a mobile phone.
Google TV Features
Google TV app:
-Allows users to find and enjoy the entertainment they love in one place.
-Browses 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across streaming apps.
-Recommendations based on what you love and what’s trending.
-Search for titles to see which streaming apps offer them.
-With a remote built right into the app, can find something great to watch.
-Can use phone as remote.
-Separate subscriptions required for certain streaming services.
-Pantaya is a service only available in the US.
Overall, I found the Google TV application to be a very useful tool. It allowed me to access a variety of content from my television, including online videos, web pages, and photos. I also liked the convenience of being able to control the application using my smartphone.