Google Voice is a telephony service developed by Google. It provides users with a single phone number that can be used to manage all calls to their home, work, and mobile phones. Google Voice also includes a voicemail service, which allows users to receive voicemail messages by email or by voicemail through the Google Voice website.
How To Install Google Voice For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Voice on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Voice and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Voice Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Voice|
|Updated on||Jun 28, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googlevoice|
Top 10 Google Voice Features
1. Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail.
2. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
3. Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from.
4. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
5. Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
6. Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices.
7. Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
8. Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier.
9. Calls made using Google Voice for Android can be placed
Google Voice App Overview and Details
Google Voice is a communication platform developed by Google that offers users a single phone number for all of their devices and provides a range of features for managing calls. These features include the ability to screen calls, conference call, and transcribe voicemails. Google Voice is also integrated with other Google products, such as Google Hangouts and Gmail, which allows users to easily make and receive calls from within these applications.
Google Voice has revolutionized the telecommunications industry by providing a low-cost, feature-rich alternative to traditional landline and cellular service. The application allows users to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, and access voicemail messages from a single phone number. Google Voice also provides a number of features that are not available with traditional service, including call screening, call blocking, and voice transcription.