Since its inception in 2003, Shutterstock has become one of the world’s largest providers of stock photography, video, and music. With over 100 million high-quality images, illustrations, and videos at your fingertips, Shutterstock is the go-to resource for creatives of all types. Whether you’re a professional designer or just starting out, Shutterstock has the perfect image for your next project.
Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos Andorid App Summary
Shutterstock Inc. is the developer of this Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos application. The size of Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos is undefined. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2633856+ users of this app. The Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos app rating is currently 3.10. It was last updated on Jun 3, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos for PC
1. Royalty-free images and videos from one of the world’s largest subscription-based stock library
2. 310+ million images and 17 million videos
3. Search a comprehensive library on the go
4. Buy single images and videos
5. Access them on any device
6. Save your content on both your desktop and mobile
7. Add your favorite images or videos to collections
8. Find everything your projects need
9. 150,000 new images and 70,000 new videos added daily
10. Written by industry experts
|App Name||Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos|
|Updated on||Jun 3, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shutterstock.consumer|
Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos App Overview and Details
Since its launch in 2003, Shutterstock has become one of the world’s largest providers of royalty-free stock photos, vectors, illustrations, and videos. With over 100 million images and videos available, Shutterstock has something for everyone, from amateur shooters to professional designers. Images can be licensed for a one-time fee and used in an unlimited number of projects, making Shutterstock an affordable and convenient resource for any creative endeavor. Videos can also be licensed for a one-time fee, and are available in a variety of resolutions and formats.
Whats New In this Shutterstock – Stock Photos and Videos?
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Shutterstock is an amazing application that I have been using for a while now. It has allowed me to get access to some amazing stock photos and videos that I would not have been able to get anywhere else. The application is easy to use and has a ton of amazing content. I would definitely recommend using Shutterstock if you are looking for some great stock photos or videos.