Are you searching to download and install the AllCast Receiver android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install AllCast Receiver android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
AllCast Receiver is an app that lets you cast your Android device’s screen to your TV. This app is perfect for people who want to watch videos, play games, or use other apps on a larger screen. AllCast Receiver is also great for presentations or for watching movies with friends.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install AllCast Receiver For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AllCast Receiver on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type AllCast Receiver and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the AllCast Receiver Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||AllCast Receiver|
|Updated on||Oct 3, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.cast.receiver|
AllCast Receiver App Features and User Guide
AllCast Receiver is the companion app to the AllCast and Mirror apps.
Use the AllCast app to send photos, videos, and music to the Receiver app seamlessly! This is a perfect app to install on your Fire TV, Ouya, Android TV stick, or Google TV.
Looking for the AllCast sender app? Head here:
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Use Mirror to wirelessly mirror your Android to the AllCast Receiver.
Looking for the Mirror app? Head here:
AllCast Receiver Features
-The app can be used to send photos, videos, and music to other devices seamlessly.
-The app can be used to mirror your Android device wirelessly.
-The app has a troubleshooting wiki for help.
-The app can be used to send photos, videos, and music to the AllCast Receiver app.
-The app can be used to mirror your Android device to the AllCast Receiver app.
Whats New In This New Update
Fix crashes when starting a video when another video is already playing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is AllCast Receiver available for PC?
You cannot download AllCast Receiver directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download AllCast Receiver For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install AllCast Receiver on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download AllCast Receiver on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download AllCast Receiver on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
AllCast Receiver is an app that allows users to cast their device’s screen to a television or other Cast-enabled devices. This app can be used to watch movies, play games, or view photos. The AllCast Receiver app is available for free on the Google Play Store.