CppDroid is a powerful C/C++ IDE for Android devices. It supports all features of C++ language, provides powerful code editor, code analysis, code navigation and refactoring. It also includes built-in C/C++ compiler and debugger.
How To Install CppDroid – C/C++ IDE For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CppDroid – C/C++ IDE on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type CppDroid – C/C++ IDE and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the CppDroid – C/C++ IDE Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||CppDroid – C/C++ IDE|
|Updated on||Sep 19, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.antonsmirnov.android.cppdroid|
Top 10 CppDroid – C/C++ IDE Features
1. Code complete
2. Real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes
3. File and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
4. Static analysis
5. Smart syntax highlighting
6. portrait/landscape UI
7. Auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
8. Configurable code syntax highlighting (themes)
9. Compile C/C++ code (no root required)
10. Works offline (built-in compiler, no internet connection required)
CppDroid – C/C++ IDE App Overview and Details
cppdroid is a powerful C and C++ IDE for Android devices. It features a smart code editor with syntax highlighting, code completion, and code analysis. cppdroid also includes a powerful debugger, which allows you to step through code, examine variables, and set breakpoints.
CppDroid is a great C++ IDE application for Android. It has all the features you need to develop C++ applications on your Android device. It is easy to use and has a great user interface.