KMPlayer is a versatile media player software that covers various types of audio and video formats without any codec packs installed. It was designed for the Windows platform, and supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10. KMPlayer works as an all-in-one media player, and supports playback of 4K Ultra HD video content.
How To Install KMPlayer – All Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download KMPlayer – All Video Player on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type KMPlayer – All Video Player and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the KMPlayer – All Video Player Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||KMPlayer – All Video Player|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kmplayer|
Top 10 KMPlayer – All Video Player Features
1. KMPlayer can play all forms of high resolution videos, music, and subtitle files.
2. The player has quick button, bookmark, subtitle settings, and play speed settings.
3. KMPlayer has now created KMPlex!
4. Succeed in mission on KMPlex to earn points, and exchange the points with listed coins. ( Exchangeable coins: MovieBloc Token (MBL) )
5. KMPlayer supports FTP, UPNP, SMB, WebDav
6. Cloud: Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk
7. URL Playing: Enter URL to play any videos on the web (streaming)
8. Network: Supports FTP, UPNP, SMB, WebDav
9. Chromecast Support : Watch video on TV using Chromecast
10. Equalizer: Save separate equalizers for music & video
KMPlayer – All Video Player App Overview and Details
KMPlayer is an all-in-one video player that supports a wide range of video formats. You can use KMPlayer to watch your favorite videos, or to play your own videos. KMPlayer also includes a variety of features to enhance your video watching experience. For example, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation of your videos, or add subtitles to your videos. KMPlayer is also available on a variety of platforms, so you can use it on your computer, phone, or tablet.
KMPlayer is an all-purpose video player that plays almost all types of video files. KMPlayer is known for its wide range of compatibility with video formats and its intuitive user interface.