Balls VS Lasers is a reflex game that pits your dexterity against the clock. With ever-growing difficulty, your goal is to keep the balls in the air while dodging the lasers. How long can you last?
How To Install Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game|
|Updated on||Apr 11, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bloop.ballsvslasers|
Top 10 Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game Features
– Fast reflexes and simple gameplay
– 100+ levels
– Endless skins and balls
– Amazing graphics and artwork
– Awesome soundtrack
– Journey is the reward
Balls VS Lasers: A Reflex Game App Overview and Details
Balls VS Lasers is an addictive reflex game that will keep you coming back for more. With simple one-touch gameplay, it’s easy to learn but hard to master. Balls fly across the screen and you must use your reflexes to dodge the lasers. The faster the balls move, the harder it becomes to dodge the lasers. Can you beat your friends’ high scores?
In the end, the lasers won. Though balls provided an initial challenge, the lasers’ precision and speed proved to be too much for the balls to overcome. This game served as a great demonstration of the power and precision of lasers over other forms of technology.