Do you want to download and install the Bluetooth Audio Device Widget for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Bluetooth Audio Device Widget on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Bluetooth audio devices are wireless devices that allow you to play audio from your phone, tablet, or computer without having to be tethered by a cable. Bluetooth audio devices come in all shapes and sizes, from small earbuds to large, over-the-ear headphones.
One of the great things about Bluetooth audio devices is that they allow you to multi-task. You can listen to music or a podcast while you’re working out at the gym, or you can take a call without having to hold your phone up to your ear.
There are a variety of Bluetooth audio devices on the market, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you. That’s where this guide comes in. We’ll take a look at some of the most popular Bluetooth audio devices and help you decide which one is right for you.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Bluetooth Audio Device Widget For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Audio Device Widget on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Audio Device Widget and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Bluetooth Audio Device Widget Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Bluetooth Audio Device Widget|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Jun 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tom.bluetoothDevicesWidget|
Bluetooth Audio Device Widget App Features and User Guide
Best widget for easily connecting your Bluetooth audio device. If you want to listen to music, you have to go to settings, wireless, Bluetooth and connect Bluetooth audio device (speaker, handsfree, headphones, earbuds, sound box, car audio…)? It’s complicated and annoying. I have a better solution. Add a widget to your home screen for your favourite devices.
One click on the widget to connect your Bluetooth audio device and play Spotify without going into the settings menu. Bluetooth icon on the widget signalizes state of connection. Blue icon – connected, gray icon – change of state (connecting / disconnecting). You can see connected Bluetooth profiles on the widget and if device support it.
For supported devices is on widget displayed the battery level (needs Android 8.1 and above).
The app supports enhanced reading battery level from Apple Airpods, Apple Airpods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus. In the App, on widget or in notification you can see battery level of each earbud and the case.
You can enable enhanced mode of widget. Clicking on the widget displays a menu with options to connect / disconnect, select the active device and control Bluetooth profiles.
You can slightly adjust the widget size in app settings or directly on screen 1×1, 1×2 etc. as well as widget colors or widget margins.
The app supports A2DP and Headset profile, audio devices like portable speakers, sound bars, handsfree etc. . In the App the supported device profile is indicated by a small icon in right top corner. Note icon for A2DP – stream high quality audio (music) or phone icon for calls.
You can also save the volume levels of different Bluetooth devices. After connecting the app restores the saved volume level.
How to add widgets
Something doesn’t work?
Please check the application web, you can find HELP and the FAQ there.
The App needs some permissions for correct function. They may vary depending on the manufacturer of your phone. PLEASE, VISIT THIS SITE: https://dontkillmyapp.com (https://dontkillmyapp.com).
How to Start:
1. Pair your audio device (A2DP, Handsfree) in android settings. App uses already paired Bluetooth devices.
2. Add widget for your selected device.
✔️ Easy connect / disconnect device
✔️ Easy connect / disconnect Bluetooth profiles (calls, music)
✔️ Info about connected profiles
✔️ Battery status (needs Android 8.1, not all devices support it)
✔️ Enhanced battery status for Apple Airpods, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
✔️ Widget customization – colors, image, transparency, size
✔️ Open App after connecting
✔️ Disable Bluetooth adapter after disconnecting Bluetooth device
✔️ Set volume level after connect Bluetooth device
✔️ Notification when Bluetooth device is connected
✔️ Quick settings tile
✔️ Auto resume of playback – Spotify and YouTube Music is supported
✔️ Double click for set active device (Android 10 only)
Not supported features:
❌ Play music from your phone to two connected Bluetooth devices – this is currently not possible on Android, sorry. In the near future it will be solved by Bluetooth LE Audio.
❌ Bluetooth Scanner – App uses already paired Bluetooth devices!
If you are happy with my App, please take a minute to write review or give me rating ☆☆☆☆☆👍. If not, feel free to contact me. I’m sure we can solve it 🙂
Bluetooth Audio Device Widget Features
on your device.
1. One click to connect your Bluetooth audio device.
2. Bluetooth icon on the widget signalizes state of connection.
3. Blue icon – connected, gray icon – change of state (connecting / disconnecting).
4. You can see connected Bluetooth profiles on the widget.
5. The app supports enhanced reading battery level from Apple Airpods, Apple Airpods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus.
6. In the App, on widget or in notification you can see battery level of each earbud and the case.
7. The app supports A2DP and Headset profile, audio devices like portable speakers, sound bars, handsfree etc. .
8. In the App the supported device profile is indicated by a small icon in right top corner.
9. Note icon for A2DP – stream high quality audio (music) or phone icon
Whats New In This New Update
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Bluetooth Audio Device Widget available for PC?
You cannot download Bluetooth Audio Device Widget directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Bluetooth Audio Device Widget For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Bluetooth Audio Device Widget on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Bluetooth Audio Device Widget on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Bluetooth Audio Device Widget on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
The Bluetooth Audio Device Widget is a great way to manage your Bluetooth audio devices. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. The widget is a great way to control your audio devices without having to open up the full application.