Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 is finally here! The much awaited update has brought a host of new features to the game, including a new Specialist, weapon, and mode.
The new Specialist is called Reaper, and he wields a Scythe that can be used to devastating effect in close quarters combat. The new weapon is the Spitfire assault rifle, which is perfect for medium to long range engagements.
The new mode is called Team Deathmatch Blitz, and it is a fast-paced variation of the classic Team Deathmatch mode. In Blitz, the first team to reach the set score wins the match, so players need to be quick and efficient if they want to come out on top.
There are also a host of other new features and improvements in Season 6, so be sure to check them out when you get a chance. Thanks for playing Call of Duty Mobile!
How To Install Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Call of Duty Mobile Season 6|
|Developer||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|Updated on||May 26, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.shooter|
Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 App Overview and Details
Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 is now live! The new season brings a variety of new changes and content, including a new Specialist, new game mode, and new map.
The new Specialist is called Reaper, and he wields a Scythe that can be used to deal devastating damage to enemies. The new game mode is called Gun Game, and it features a variety of different guns that players can use to try and rack up kills. The new map is called Hacienda, and it is a luxurious estate that is perfect for all types of combat.
10 Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Features
-Multiplayer modes such as Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Kill-Confirmed on iconic maps
-100 player Battle Royale
-Console quality HD gaming on your phone
-Customizable and intuitive controls
-Voice and text chat with your friends
-Thrilling 3D graphics and sound
-Fresh content with every season
-Dozens of iconic operators, weapons, outfits, scorestreaks and pieces of gear to customize your loadouts
-Competitive and social play
-Small app download size, with optional add-ons
-Download and play CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE without the barrier of storage space
Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 has come to an end. The season finale was intense, and the competition was fierce. In the end, however, one team emerged victorious. Congratulations to Team Envy for winning the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 championship!