VLC for Android is a free and open source media player for Android devices. It is based on the VLC media player for desktop and mobile devices. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs. It also includes features such as bookmarks, playback speed control, and subtitle support.
How To Install VLC for Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download VLC for Android on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type VLC for Android and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the VLC for Android Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||VLC for Android|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Feb 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc|
VLC for Android App Overview and Details
VLC for Android is a powerful media player that can handle just about any type of media file you throw at it. It has a sleek, intuitive interface that makes it easy to use, and it supports Chromecast so you can easily stream your media to your TV. VLC for Android is a must-have app for any media lover.
VLC for Android Features
– VLC for Android can play any video and audio files
– VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files
– VLC for Android allows to browse folders directly
– VLC for Android supports multi-track audio and subtitles
– VLC for Android supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking
– VLC for Android includes a widget for audio control
– VLC for Android supports audio headsets control
– VLC for Android cover art
– VLC for Android complete audio media library
The VLC for Android application is a great way to watch videos on your Android device. The application is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can watch videos on your device using the VLC for Android application.