Do you want to download and install the IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Airport-Flash Cards are a great way to learn the airport abbreviations for the IATA and ICAO airport codes. The flash cards are a deck of 52 cards, each with the airport abbreviation on one side and the airport code on the other. The cards are a great way to learn the airport abbreviations and to quiz yourself on the airport codes.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards|
|Updated on||Dec 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SlifkerGames.SWAirportCodes|
IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards App Features and User Guide
Are you in the airline industry or thinking about entering it? Then you know that you will have to memorize the 3-digit IATA (International Air Transport Association) and possibly 4-digit ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) airport codes. These are the codes that represent an airport. Use this app to memorize the IATA/ICAO airport codes, names of the airports and where they are located.
So you think you know these?
– Where is MCO? That’s Orlando International Airport but what does the MCO stand for? It is McCoy Orlando because it used to be McCoy air force base.
– Did you know that most US airports have a 3-digit code like COD but their 4-digit code just uses a K in front of it like KCOD? It’s easy to go between them.
– Did you know that some airports have completely different codes like FCA and KGPI for Kallispell, Montana, USA? This is tough to know.
– What about the names of the airports themselves? When someone wants to go to JFK airport, then you need to know the code.
We have you covered. The flash cards show the information you need to succeed.
Version 1.0 supports both domestic US and international codes for:
– Alaska Airlines
– Allegiant Air
– Frontier Airlines
– Hawaiian Airlines
– JetBlue Airways
– Southwest Airlines
– Spirit Airlines
– Silver Airways
– Sun Country Airlines
– United Airlines (Domestic USA only)
In the future more airlines will be added. If you have a suggestion, let us know.
IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards Features
– memorize IATA/ICAO airport codes
– names of airports
– location of airports
– support for domestic US and international codes
– additional airlines will be added in the future
Whats New In This New Update
Minor bug fixes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards available for PC?
You cannot download IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download IATA/ICAO Airport-Flash Cards on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
The Airport-Flash Cards application is a great way to learn about airports around the world. The application is easy to use and provides valuable information about each airport. The application is a great resource for students, pilots, and aviation enthusiasts.