In our world, there are people who are considered as monsters. They are the ones who kill, rape, and hurt other people for no reason. But what if we told you that these so-called monsters are not really monsters? What if they are just like us, except that they have a different way of handling their emotions?
In “I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live”, you will meet three people who have been labeled as monsters. But you will also see that they are just like us, except that they have a different way of handling their emotions. You will see that they are capable of love, compassion, and kindness.
So, don’t be fooled by their appearance. They may look like monsters, but they are really just like us.
How To Install I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live|
|Developer||Great Arcade Games|
|Updated on||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.not.monster.poppy|
I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live App Overview and Details
A girl named Jane is constantly bullied at school for being different. She has an unconventional appearance, and is always told she’s not good enough. The kids at school call her “monster” and make her life a living hell. But Jane knows she’s not a monster. She’s just unique. One day, Jane comes across a website that tells her about a place where she can be herself and be accepted. She decides to take a chance and run away to the place the website told her about. When she arrives, she’s finally free to be herself and she makes friends with people who love her for who she is.
I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live Features
10 Features of the game:
1. Play as a girl and rescue your childhood toy, Huggy Wuggy.
2. Complete tricky level games.
3. Use your brain IQ to identify the rule.
4. Take advantage of the GrabPack magic backpack.
5. Use Blue Hand and Red Hand to hack electrical circuits.
6. Enjoy amazing graphics and sound effects.
7. Play puzzle games for brain training.
8. Experience suspenseful gameplay and thrilling quests.
9. Find mind-bending and twisted puzzles.
10. Enjoy intuitive controls.
After going through the application process, I’m not a Monster: Wanna Live, I have come to the realization that I am not a monster. This program has allowed me to see that I have the potential to be a good person and to make a difference in the world. I am grateful for this opportunity and I am excited to see what the future holds.