Do you want to download and install the Mobile ID for your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Mobile ID on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
A mobile ID is an electronic identification system that allows you to use your mobile phone or other mobile device to prove your identity. It can be used for activities such as buying goods and services, accessing online services, or confirming your identity to a third party. Mobile IDs are usually based on a cryptographic algorithm, such as a public key infrastructure (PKI), and may be used to authenticate the user to a service provider or to other third parties.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Mobile ID For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mobile ID on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mobile ID and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Mobile ID Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Mobile ID|
|Developer||Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd|
|Updated on||Oct 21, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swisscom.mobileid|
Mobile ID App Features and User Guide
The Mobile ID app provides two-factor authentication and allows you to login to websites and software applications which support Mobile ID securely and easily.
The following services are currently supporting the Mobile ID App:
• Etat de Neuchâtel
• Luzerner Kantonalbank (Employees)
• St. Galler Kantonalbank (Employees)
• Banque Cantonale Neuchâteloise (Employees)
• ZH Services der Stadt Zürich
• Electronic Signing Services
• Smart Registration Services
If, as a Swiss user, you were already using Mobile ID on your SIM card, please note the restrictions and the special procedure (recovery code) at https://www.mobileid.ch/de/faq so that your previous authentication option is transferred to the new app.
The second factor is your device password (PIN), facial recognition, such as FaceID, or your fingerprint e.g. TouchID.
Use of the Mobile ID app is free of charge.
The app offers you the following advantages:
• Secure and easy to use two-factor authentication
• Simple set-up of new accounts
• No advertisements
• Free of charge
Mobile ID does not collect any user information. Furthermore, no data is transmitted to third parties.
For further information on Mobile ID, please visit www.mobileid.ch/en
Our Help page can be found at https://www.mobileid.ch/en/faq
Mobile ID Features
1. The Mobile ID app provides two-factor authentication and allows you to login to websites and software applications securely and easily.
2. The following services are currently supporting the Mobile ID App:
– Etat de Neuchâtel
– Luzerner Kantonalbank (Employees)
– St. Galler Kantonalbank (Employees)
– Banque Cantonale Neuchâteloise (Employees)
– ZH Services der Stadt Zürich
– Electronic Signing Services
– Smart Registration Services
3. If, as a Swiss user, you were already using Mobile ID on your SIM card, please note the restrictions and the special procedure (recovery code) at https://www.mobileid.ch/de/faq so that your previous authentication option is transferred to the new app.
4. The second factor is your
Whats New In This New Update
Hello! This release includes optimizations for Android 12.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Mobile ID available for PC?
You cannot download Mobile ID directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Mobile ID For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Mobile ID on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Mobile ID on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Mobile ID on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
The mobile ID application is a convenient and secure way to identify oneself. It is easy to use and helps to prevent identity theft. The application is a great way to keep track of personal information and is perfect for online shopping.