MX Player Pro is a powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. It plays almost all video formats and codecs with ease.
How To Install MX Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MX Player on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type MX Player and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the MX Player Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||MX Player|
|Developer||MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jul 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad|
Top 10 MX Player Features
1. Hardware acceleration
2. Multi-core decoding
3. Pinch to zoom, zoom and pan
4. Subtitle gestures
5. MX file sharing
6. Kids lock
7. Subtitle formats
8. Permission details
9. System alert window
10. Draw over other apps
MX Player App Overview and Details
MX Player is a powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. It plays almost all video formats and codecs. MX Player is the first Android video player that supports multi-core decoding. Test results on dual-core devices show up to 70% performance improvement.
MX Player is an Android application that allows users to play videos and audio files from their devices. The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it a popular choice for Android users. MX Player also supports a wide range of file formats, making it a versatile choice for users.