If you want to download and install the NIV 50th Anniversary Bible on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install NIV 50th Anniversary Bible android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
In celebration of its 50th anniversary, the New International Version (NIV) Bible is being rereleased with a fresh new design. The NIV is the world’s most popular Bible translation, and this updated edition features a modern look and new content that will appeal to a new generation of Bible readers.
The NIV 50th Anniversary Bible is available in both hardcover and paperback editions, and it includes a foreword by popular author and pastor Rick Warren. It also features a new concordance and maps, and it has been updated with the latest biblical scholarship.
This beautiful Bible is perfect for anyone looking for an updated, easy-to-read translation of the Bible. The NIV 50th Anniversary Bible is a must-have for anyone who wants to celebrate the history and legacy of the NIV Bible.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install NIV 50th Anniversary Bible For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download NIV 50th Anniversary Bible on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type NIV 50th Anniversary Bible and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the NIV 50th Anniversary Bible Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||NIV 50th Anniversary Bible|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Sep 9, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tecarta.NIV50thBible|
NIV 50th Anniversary Bible App Features and User Guide
*SPECIAL* — Get a FREE offline download of the NIV when you create a TecartaBible account today!
Welcome to the NIV 50th Anniversary app! The New International Version is the world’s most read and most trusted modern-English Bible translation—easy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, overseeing the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries, and continually review new research in order to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority.
This special NIV translation app (brought to you by Zondervan & Biblica) allows you to stream the complete New International Version text with and gives you full-access to many popular NIV Bibles to try for a limited time. You also gain access to historical articles and videos that share the history of the NIV, introduce the committee of distinguished scholars that work on the translation, and share the impact the NIV is having all over the world. There is even an NIV 365-Day Devotional to help you stay in the God’s Word all year! We’d like to give a special thanks to Biblica for providing the NIV Bible text free to all app users. If you would like to learn more about their ministry across the globe or support their work, please visit Biblica.com.
Want to read a featured Bible without an Internet connection? You can do that too by visiting the in-app library to download them for offline use!
Here is a complete listing of the NIV Bibles and devotional books that are available with a free 3-day trial:
• NIV Zondervan Study Bible
• NIV Study Bible
• NIV Quest Study Bible
• NIV Life Journey Bible
• NIV Celebrate Recovery Bible
• NIV Essentials Study Bible
• NIV First Century Study Bible
• NIV MacArthur Study Bible
• NIV Women’s Study Bible
• NIV Student Bible
• NIV Teen Study Bible
• Revolution: The Bible for Teen Guys
• True Images: The Bible for Teen Girls
• NIV Mom’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Dad’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Couples Devotional Bible
• NIV Men’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Women’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Streams in the Desert Bible
• NIV Fulfilled Devotional Bible
• Real Life Devotional Bible for Women
• Once-A-Day Devotional for Men
• Once-A-Day Devotional for Women
• Once-A-Day Devotional for Teens
• Once-A-Day Walk With Jesus Devotional
• Once-A-Day Men & Women of the Bible Devotional
• Once-A-Day At the Table Family Devotional
• Once-A-Day Nurturing Great Kids
• Once-A-Day 31 Days of Wisdom
• Once-A-Day Authentic Christian Leadership
• Once-A-Day Bible Promises
• Once-A-Day Worship & Praise Devotional
Other app features include:
• Note Taking
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 5 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, Keyboard, & Swiping)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access over 30 Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible text
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus’ words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Share verses & notes via Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases & created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
NIV 50th Anniversary Bible Features
NIV Teen Bible
• NIV Women’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Men’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Bible for Young Readers
• NIV Bible for Kids
• NIV Bible 365-Day Devotional
1. The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s most read and most trusted modern-English Bible translation.
2. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, overseeing the efforts of many contributing scholars.
3. The translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries.
4. The NIV is continually reviewed new research in order to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority.
5. The NIV Anniversary app allows you to stream the complete New International Version text with full-access to many popular NIV Bibles to try for a limited time.
6. You also gain access
Whats New In This New Update
– bug fixes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is NIV 50th Anniversary Bible available for PC?
You cannot download NIV 50th Anniversary Bible directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download NIV 50th Anniversary Bible For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install NIV 50th Anniversary Bible on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download NIV 50th Anniversary Bible on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download NIV 50th Anniversary Bible on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
In the 50 years since the first release of the New International Version (NIV) Bible, the application of its principles has helped millions of people to know and understand Scripture more clearly. The NIV has been updated many times over the years, and the latest version is the most accurate and readable yet. The clear, concise language of the NIV makes it perfect for reading aloud, and its contemporary feel makes it perfect for personal study. As the world changes, so does the NIV, remaining relevant and trustworthy for future generations.