Pokémon GO is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed and published by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. The game was first released in selected countries in July 2016. Pokémon GO uses the GPS capabilities of the device to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player.
How To Install Pokémon GO For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Pokémon GO on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Pokémon GO and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Pokémon GO Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Pokémon GO|
|Updated on||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo|
Top 10 Pokémon GO Features
-Battle other Trainers online
-Uncover the world of Pokémon
-Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex
-Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon
-Compete in epic Gym battles
-Team up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles
-It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
Pokémon GO App Overview and Details
Pokémon GO is an augmented reality game for iOS and Android devices developed by Niantic. The game was released in July 2016. Pokémon GO uses the camera and GPS capabilities of the player’s mobile device to capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player. The game encourages players to explore their surroundings in order to find and catch as many Pokémon as possible.
Pokémon GO has taken the world by storm. The app has been downloaded over 500 million times and has been used to collect over $1.2 billion in revenue. The game has brought people together, encouraging them to explore their surroundings and catch Pokémon. The app has also been used for charity, raising over $2 million for various causes. Pokémon GO is an innovative and addictive app that has changed the way the world interacts with Pokémon.