Remote Play is a Sony PlayStation feature that allows users to play games on a PlayStation 4 system from another location. The feature can be used to play games that are installed on the PlayStation 4 system, as well as games that are stored on the PlayStation Network. Remote Play is available for free to all PlayStation 4 users.
How To Install PS Remote Play For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download PS Remote Play on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type PS Remote Play and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the PS Remote Play Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||PS Remote Play|
|Developer||PlayStation Mobile Inc.|
|Updated on||May 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playstation.remoteplay|
PS Remote Play Features
1. Use PS Remote Play to access your PS5 or PS4 wherever you go.
2. With PS Remote Play, you can display the PlayStation screen on your mobile device, use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS5 or PS4, use the DUALSHOCK4 wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed, and join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
3. You can also enter text on your PS5 or PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
4. Remote Play uses a lot more data than most video streaming services. Data charges may apply.
5. Your controller may vibrate differently than when playing on your PS5 or PS4 console.
6. Depending on your mobile device’s performance, you might experience input lag when using your wireless controller.
7. This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
PS Remote Play App Overview and Details
Remote Play allows PlayStation 4 users to play their games away from the television, by streaming the action to a PS Vita, Xperia device, or PC. The app is free to download, and users can select which games they would like to play remotely. Remote Play is perfect for busy households, or for when someone else wants to use the TV. The app also includes a second-screen feature, which allows users to access in-game menus and maps on their mobile device.
PS Remote Play application provides an excellent way to continue gaming on your PlayStation 4 console while away from home. The app is easy to use and provides a great gaming experience.