If you want to download and install the SBS News on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install SBS News android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
SBS News is an Australian 24-hour news channel, owned and operated by the Special Broadcasting Service. The channel commenced broadcasting on 1 December 1996, and provides national and international news, current affairs, sport, weather, and cultural and lifestyle programming. It is available on free-to-air television, as well as subscription television services Foxtel and Austar.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install SBS News For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download SBS News on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type SBS News and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the SBS News Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||SBS News|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Updated on||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbs.worldnewsaustralia|
SBS News App Features and User Guide
The SBS News app delivers breaking news and top stories from Australia and around the world so you will never miss big news moments.
• Dark Mode capability
• App Shortcuts – quickly access the latest news, top stories, topics or videos from your Home Screen.
• Watch Now – video live stream of news events; our flagship SBS World News bulletin; clips and videos from news, current affairs programs Insight, Dateline, The Feed
• Explore – the latest news and facts on related stories and trending topics.
• Subscribe – to our daily morning, afternoon or weekend newsletters.
• Push notifications – receive breaking news alerts or key updates as they unfold.
• Share – send stories to your social networks or email/SMS to a friend.
SBS News Features
– Dark Mode capability
– App Shortcuts – quickly access the latest news, top stories, topics or videos from your Home Screen.
– Watch Now – video live stream of news events; our flagship SBS World News bulletin; clips and videos from news, current affairs programs Insight, Dateline, The Feed
– Explore – the latest news and facts on related stories and trending topics.
– Subscribe – to our daily morning, afternoon or weekend newsletters.
– Push notifications – receive breaking news alerts or key updates as they unfold.
– Share – send stories to your social networks or email/SMS to a friend.
Whats New In This New Update
Thank you for using the SBS news app. This update includes UI improvements and minor bug fixes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is SBS News available for PC?
You cannot download SBS News directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download SBS News For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install SBS News on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download SBS News on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download SBS News on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
SBS News provides up-to-date, impartial and comprehensive news coverage from around the world. With an easy-to-use interface, SBS News is the perfect app for keeping up with the latest news.