Skype is a VOIP (voice over internet protocol) program that allows users to communicate with each other by voice, video, and text. Skype is free to download and use, and there are no subscription fees. It is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. Skype is often used for business and personal communications, and it can also be used for online meetings and conferences.
How To Install Skype For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Skype on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Skype and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Skype Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skype.raider|
-Make video calls-Chat-Send SMS messages-Share photos and videos-Make voice calls-Express yourself with emoticons, images and more-Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs and Macs.
Skype App Overview and Details
Skype is a software program that allows users to make voice and video calls over the internet. Calls to other Skype users are free, while calls to landlines and cell phones are charged at a low rate. Skype also offers a number of features that allow users to share files, chat, and collaborate on projects.
Skype is a computer program that allows users to communicate with each other by voice and video. It is a free program that is available for download on many different platforms.