Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced on May 28, 2015, and spun out from Google+, the company’s social networking platform.
Google Photos offers two ways of sharing photos and videos: sharing albums with specific people, and sharing with the general public. Albums shared with specific people can be either private or public. Public albums can be discovered by anyone on the web, while private albums can only be accessed by the people the album is shared with.
Google Photos also allows users to edit photos and videos with various filters and effects.
How To Install Slideshow for Google Photos For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Slideshow for Google Photos on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Slideshow for Google Photos and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Slideshow for Google Photos Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Slideshow for Google Photos|
|Updated on||Apr 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.dip.mukacho.picasadaydream|
Slideshow for Google Photos Features
1. Slideshow for Google Photos can set slideshow of your albums from Google Photos as Android TV’s screen saver.
2. Please choose your favorite albums from Google Photos on screen saver settings.
3. Before using this app, please create albums of Google Photos.
4. It’s difficult to create Google Photos albums on the Android TV.
5. It’s better to use a PC or smart phone.
6. If you use a PC, you can create albums on “Google Photos” web site.
8. If you use a smart phone, you can create albums on “Google Photos” application.
9. Google Photos requires Google account and internet connection.
10. Enable Settings > Select Albums (Multiple albums or All photos) > Add Overlay (Widget, clock, description of photo, creation time of photo and filename of photo) >
Slideshow for Google Photos App Overview and Details
Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company’s social networking service. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution.
Google Photos is a photo management application developed by Google. It was released on May 28, 2015, and is available on Android, iOS, and the web. Users can upload photos and videos, which are then automatically organized and stored. Photos can be shared with other users, and can be edited and enhanced with built-in filters.