If you want to download and install the TV Cast for Chromecast on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install TV Cast for Chromecast android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Chromecast is a digital media player developed by Google. The device, a small dongle, streams audio and video content from the Internet to a television. Chromecast can be controlled with a mobile device or a computer.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install TV Cast for Chromecast For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download TV Cast for Chromecast on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type TV Cast for Chromecast and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the TV Cast for Chromecast Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||TV Cast for Chromecast|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||May 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.twokit.castbrowser|
TV Cast for Chromecast App Features and User Guide
Video & TV Cast is the TOP Browser App for video streaming with 10,000,000 users on Android + iOS
Upgrade your Chromecast Player to watch webvideos, online movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
*** This app only works with Google Chromecast 1+2+Ultra and Google Cast / Android TV powered device ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast the World Cup or any video you want on your Chromecast Player. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast Player immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Chromecast.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Chromecast just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Chromecast and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, IPTV, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Chromecast is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If “No videolink found to cast” stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on “Tap here to cast” below the browser and casting will start. To stop casting, please tap on the cast icon in the menu bar.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, IPTV, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE 2kit consultingS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at email@example.com. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here. Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC.
TV Cast for Chromecast Features
problem will not help us to solve it. Thank you!
1. Cast webvideos, online movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer.
2. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
3. The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Chromecast.
4. Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
5. If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Chromecast and wifi router.
6. If a specific web-video, online-movie, IPTV, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by
Whats New In This New Update
– Support for more websites
– Bugfixes and small improvements
– Ad Blocker Update (with AI Power)
Please rate us on Google Play == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is TV Cast for Chromecast available for PC?
You cannot download TV Cast for Chromecast directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download TV Cast for Chromecast For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install TV Cast for Chromecast on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download TV Cast for Chromecast on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download TV Cast for Chromecast on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
As we come to the end of our journey with the Chromecast app, we are happy to have found a way to enjoy our favorite TV shows and movies on a larger screen. The cast feature has worked seamlessly with no lag time or glitches, and we are confident that it will continue to provide us with hours of entertainment. We would like to thank the developers for this amazing app and for making our TV viewing experience even more enjoyable.