YouTube Kids is a safe and fun place for kids to watch videos, explore their interests, and learn new things. With a simple and easy-to-use interface, YouTube Kids offers a variety of parental controls that let parents tailor the experience to their child’s age and interests.
How To Install YouTube Kids For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download YouTube Kids on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type YouTube Kids and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the YouTube Kids Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||YouTube Kids|
|Updated on||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.youtube.kids|
YouTube Kids App Overview and Details
YouTube Kids is a free app designed for children aged 4 and under. It offers a simplified version of the main YouTube app, with a focus on educational content and safe browsing. The app has a range of parental controls, including a timer to limit how long children can use it, and the ability to block certain content.
10 YouTube Kids Features
1. YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics.
2. Parents and caregivers can guide the journey as your kids discover new and exciting interests along the way.
3. YouTube Kids offers a safer online experience for kids with features like Parental Controls, Flagging, and Blocking.
4. You can create up to eight individual kid profiles with their own viewing preferences and settings.
5. In the “Approved Content Only” mode, kids won’t be able to search for videos.
6. The “Preschool” Mode is designed for kids 4 and under and curated with videos that promote creativity, playfulness, learning, and exploration.
7. The “Younger” Mode allows kids 5-8 to explore their interests in a wide variety of topics.
8. The “Older” Mode gives kids 9 and up the
After thoroughly researching the YouTube Kids app, I have come to the conclusion that it is a beneficial tool for both parents and children. The app provides a safe and secure environment for children to watch videos, while also giving parents the ability to restrict what their children are able to view. I would highly recommend the YouTube Kids app to any parent who wants to provide their children with a safe and educational online experience.