ZArchiver is a powerful and lightweight archive manager for Android. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that lets you create and extract compressed files in a few taps. ZArchiver supports all common archive formats, including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, and GZIP.
How To Install ZArchiver For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ZArchiver on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type ZArchiver and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the ZArchiver Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||May 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.zdevs.zarchiver|
ZArchiver App Overview and Details
ZArchiver is an archive manager for Android. It can create and decompress ZIP, GZIP, TAR, and BZIP2 archives. It can also decompress RAR archives, including password-protected files. ZArchiver can view and extract files from archives.
the list of files or from the working panel), then press the right mouse button and select “Compress” in the popup menu.
ZArchiver application is a powerful and efficient file archiver for Android devices. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface, and allows you to quickly and easily archive and unarchive files. ZArchiver is a must-have application for anyone who needs to archive files on their Android device.