In Zombie’s Got a Pogo, you play as a zombie who’s just trying to get by in a world that’s increasingly filled with obstacles. Fortunately, you’ve got your trusty pogo stick to help you out! Jump and bounce your way over obstacles, and try to collect as many coins as you can. But be careful – if you fall off the edge of the level, you’ll have to start over from the beginning. Can you make it to the end of each level and collect all the coins?
How To Install Zombie’s Got a Pogo For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Zombie’s Got a Pogo on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Zombie’s Got a Pogo and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Zombie’s Got a Pogo Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Zombie’s Got a Pogo|
|Updated on||Jan 26, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playflame.zombiegotapogo|
Top 10 Zombie’s Got a Pogo Features
-Randomly generated obstacles courses
-8 death defying zombie rag dolls
-17 unique pogos
-A variety of accessories
Zombie’s Got a Pogo App Overview and Details
In the not too distant future, the world has been taken over by the undead. Zombies have overrun the planet, and humans are now an endangered species. One group of survivors, however, has found a way to fight back. They’ve built a pogo stick that can kill zombies. It’s up to them to rid the world of the undead and bring humanity back to the top of the food chain.
Overall, I really enjoyed playing Zombie’s Got a Pogo! The gameplay is fun and addictive, and the graphics are cute and charming. I also appreciate the developer’s commitment to keeping the game updated with new content and features. My only suggestion would be to add a way to pause the game, since it’s easy to lose track of time while playing. Thanks for a great game, developers!